The Practitioner Passion Project
Join the waitlist for the next intake
There are no current dates for the next course, however join the waitlist to be notified when dates are released.
How it works?
This 6 week module and group coaching program has been developed for Social Workers, Case Workers and Child Protection Practitioners who might be feeling stuck in their career, are thinking that they might be experiencing some form of burnout and looking for support from a Professional Supervisor and connection to others in the profession. The purpose of the course is to provide information, tools and the space for reflection to ensure you start taking steps to get your mindset and career on the right path.
All participants start on the 6th July, and over 6 weeks, will be taken through a series of modules with supplementary worksheets (approx 1 hour a week). You will also have access to weekly group coaching sessions, reflecting on the module material and sharing with other like minded practitioners with the support of myself, Liz a qualified Social Worker and Professional Supervisor. You will also gain access to The Practitioner Passion Project facebook page that is only available to those who have completed or are completing the course.
What do you get?
- 6 Modules and supplementary worksheets (approx. 1.5 hours of work per module)
- 5x weekly online group sessions to discuss the modules and reflect with other Practitioners (Weds evenings AEST)
- An initial online individual supervision session with Liz to reflect on what you are wanting moving forward
- Access to The Practitioner Passion Project Facebook page to share information with others on the course and to ask Liz questions
What will you walk away with?
- Feeling passionate about your career and what you can achieve
- Understanding what strengths you bring to the profession
- Connect with other like minded workers and gain a professional support network
- Learn new skills (specific to our profession) to avoid burnout, vicarious trauma and compassion fatigue
- Walk away with a clear plan and priorities to go in the career direction that you want
What is the price?
The cost of the program is only $597!
Speak to Liz if you would like to pay in instalments.
You can also opt to purchase additional Professional Supervision sessions to supplement the program at a reduced rate.
There is a 7 day money back guarantee for those that have completed the first week and feel that it is not right for them.
Still not sure?
Book a FREE 15 min online coffee catch up (coffee optional!) with Liz to discuss if this program is right for you or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.